Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Landline: (048) 434-2022 | Globe: +63917-562-8887 | Smart: +63949-996-7491
Currency Converter PHP/USD: Thu, 5 May.
The city is full of surprises! Good food and food for the soul? The tour offers you to choices that will satisfy your palate. Then, there is the Underground River, most often referred to as the River of Swallows. To us however, it is the River of Mystery. After all, the river is as mysterious as life itself. Admittedly, this is one of the reasons why the Underground River is the crown jewel of Palawan tourism. Yet, there are jewels in the crown that are as beautiful and inspiring. This is what the package is all about!
✓ City Familiarization Tour with light snacks ( Join-in-a-Group)
✓ Underground River Tour with buffet lunch ( Join-in-a-Group)
✓ Round-trip on shared air-conditioned tourist van to tour destinations
✓ Services of licensed tour guide & on-site staff (English speaking)
✓ Round-trip boat transfer to tour destination
✓ Visitor’s Entry Permit / Entrance fees
✓ Use of audio device (multi-lingual)
✓ Terminal and Wharfage Fees.
✓ 2 Nights accommodation at Princesa Island Garden Resort and Spa
X A one-time payment of the mandatory Eco Tourism Development Fee (PHP150.00/pax) that covers all tour destinations within Puerto Princesa City, valid for seven (7) days, to be collected on site by the City government personnel
X Any bank fees or charges at your end
X Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/meals ordered.
X Gratuities (optional: Tips for guides and drivers)
✓ Travel Insurance (65 years old and under)
✓ Welcome lei
◘ 4-hour drive within the city
◘ 1300 H – Hotel pick up in Puerto Princesa City proper
◘ Places to visit:
-Palawan Wildlife Rescue & Conservation Center, also known as Crocodile Farm & Nature Park
-Puerto Princesa Baywalk
-Immaculate Conception Cathedral
-Pasalubong Center or Tiange-tiange
◘ Snacks at Bakers Hill
◘ 1700 H – Hotel drop off
◘ Breakfast at hotel
◘ 0700 H – Hotel pick up in Puerto Princesa City
to Sabang Wharf (there will be one stop on the journey each way)
◘ Boat transfer to the Underground River National Park(approximately 20 minutes)
◘ Take paddle boat in the Underground River (approximately 45 minutes)
◘ Lunch in Sabang Restaurant
◘ Drive to Puerto Princesa City
◘ 1700 H – Hotel drop off
COMBINE THIS TOUR WITH COMMUNITY-BASED SUSTAINABLE TOURISM DESTINATIONS
Entrance Fees on GUEST’S ACCOUNT, To be paid onsite
Buenavista View Deck (viewing of Ulugan Bay)
-No entrance fee
-Mangrove Paddle Boat: ₱350.00
-Sabang X – Zipline Adventure: ₱550.00
UGONG ROCK ADVENTURES:
-Caving + Zipline Sitting Position: ₱550.00
-Caving + Zipline Superman-Position: ₱650.00
-Bamboo Zip-bike+4R Souvenir Photo: ₱600.00
◘ Free time until check out for last-minute shopping or OPTIONAL TOUR. Guests with late departure time (1700 H onwards). The best option is the Honda Bay Island Hopping. We offer 20% OFF.
◘ Drop off at PPS International Airport
◘ End of Tour | Home Sweet Home
During City Tour
✓ Sunglasses, Sun hat
✓ Preferred clothes [Pants/Polo, T-shirt, or any comfortable clothing]
During Underground River
✓ Light/casual clothing
✓ Flip flops or shoes or sturdy lightweight footwear that are easy to wear and take off as you may have to step into the water during boat transfer
✓ Sunglasses, sun hat
✓ Sun block
Additional items for the Underground River Tour
✓ Insect repellant
✓ Passport or ID card to be presented during registration
✓ Raincoat (in case of rain)
FOR UNDERGROUND RIVER TOUR
Cut off time for Underground River Cruise
The cut-off time for visiting the Underground River is usually at 1400 H. This can be set earlier if the sea conditions are not favorable (in the afternoon, the sea gets rough). It’s advisable to arrive in Sabang not later than 10:00 H.
Feeding of wild animals (e.g., monitor lizards, monkeys) is strictly prohibited. Any food items can be zipped up in a bag and left in the van. You may come across monkeys in the national park that are always eager for a snack. Avoid bringing plastic bags as the monkeys associate them with food.
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
Not recommended for participants with heart problems or other serious medical condition
Block out Dates–Three (3) days Annual Cave Festival on July 1, 2, and 3.
Early booking is advised as visitor’s entry permits are limited.
During peak season (summer), booking one month in advance is advisable.
Children below the age of 2 years are not allowed to enter the cave.
Important Note: All Join-in-a-Group tour arrangement, all times are approximate, actual pick up time shall be communicated/reconfirmed to you through your hotel or contact details before the schedule tour.
Accommodation standard check-in time: 1400 H | check-out time: 1200 H. Early check-in is subject to room's availability.
Best time to go
It is possible to visit the City of Puerto Princesa all year round. However, the best time to visit the Underground River is during the dry season from October to May.
This tour package is on SALE and thus, any other discount cannot be availed of.
Book additional tours and avail of up to 25% OFF or more discounts on SELECTED day-trips and tour packages.
We can prepare a detailed, custom-designed, proposal based on the guest’s requirements.
Private/exclusive tours are subject to additional charges.
Discount by age bracket:
- Child aged 3 year old is free of charge.
- Children aged 4 - 6 years are charged 50% of the adult rate.
- Children aged 7 years & above are charged adult rate.
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Prices may change without Prior Notice until Finalized.
Be responsible travelers, Let’s keep our environment clean; please strictly observe Puerto Princesa City Anti-littering Ordinance 163-91 to avoid penalties. Help protect, preserve, and conserve PUERTO PRINCESA, where nature begins and never ends.
1. You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
2. Bank transfer payment will be on hold within 24 hours from the time of booking. You will receive a confirmation via email once payment required is completed & verified. Failure to complete the bank transfer on the given date will automatically open the booking to others.
3. Full payment settlement should be done at least 5 working days upon arrival.
II. No show
1. Failure of the guests to show up on the date and time of booking shall result to the automatic CANCELLATION as well as forfeiture of all payments made.
1. If the booking is cancelled, cancellation fees will be due and payable according to the following:
a. More than 45 days prior to arrival – 90% refund of the total tour price
b. 30 to 45 days prior to arrival – 80% refund of the total tour price
c. 15 to 30 days prior to arrival – 50% refund of the total tour price
d. Less than 15 days prior to arrival – no refund
2. Any unutilized services of the tour package is non-refundable.
3. This voucher is Transferrable to another person but should only be within 1 month prior arrival. Once the transfer has been completed, the voucher should be undertaken. No second cancellation or transfer will be accepted.
IV. Force Majeure
1. In case of force majeure, alternative tours and services shall be offered (if applicable) within the unused budget; other requested services will be subject to additional charges and approval.
2. In case of acts of God, fortuitous events, or any condition beyond our control, Trio Queen Travel & Tours or our carriers shall not be held responsible for failure to deliver services, nor be obligated to provide additional services. Delays and/or cancellations of flights and/or boat transfer resulting from or related to weather disturbances or as mandated by the government authorities are beyond the control of Trio Queen Travel & Tours.