Palawan Captivating El Nido
Experience the fun and take home unforgettable moments at the country’s premier tourist destination.
You may choose your “Duo Tours Combo“ as your preference:
Set A – Tour A & B
Set B – Tour A & C
Set C – Tour A & D
Set D – Tour B & D
Set E – Tour C & D
ELNIDO TOUR A WITH PICNIC BUFFET LUNCH
1. Small Lagoon
2. Big Lagoon
3. Secret Lagoon
4. Shimizu Beach
5. 7 Commandos Beach
ELNIDO TOUR B WITH PICNIC BUFFET LUNCH
1. Entalula Beach
2. Cudugnon Cave
3. Pinagbuyutan Island
4. Cathedral Cave
5. Snake Island
EL NIDO TOUR C WITH PICNIC BUFFET LUNCH
1. Matinloc Reef
2. Hidden Beach
3. Secret Beach
4. Talisay Beach
5. Helicopter Island
ELNIDO TOUR D WITH PICNIC BUFFET LUNCH
1. Cadlao Lagoon
2. Bukal Beach
3. Ipil Beach
4. Pasandigan Beach
5. Paradise Beach
Two (2) days ELNIDO Island Hopping
✓ Picnic-buffet lunch
✓ Slices of fruits
✓ Purified drinking water & Soda Drink
✓ Guided tour ( friendly Local Tour-guide services)
✓ RT Boat transfer to Tour destinations
✓ Boat fees & Life vest
✓ Round-trip on shared Air-conditioned tourist van transfer (Puerto Princesa City to ELNIDO & vice versa)
✘ One-time payment of the mandatory Eco Tourism Developmental Fee (PhP 200.00/pax) that covers all tour destinations within El Nido to be collected onsite by the Municipal government personnel. Payment is valid for 7 days. Please disregard if payment has been made on previous tours. Just present your receipt as a proof of payment.
✘ Any kind of personal / incidental expenses not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS are on guest’s personal account
Terms and Conditions:
Please acknowledge the following:
- Minimum of two (2) persons per booking, traveling together.
- Net rate is in Philippine currency and based on seat-in coach or Non- Exclusive tour arrangement and applicable to all markets.
- Booking confirmation requires down payment of at least 50% based on the minimum required per booking (i.e P2, 599/person x 2 persons minimum requirement x 50% =P2, 599.00). Booking above (2) or more persons/group booking will require down payment of not less than 20% of the total package or equivalent of 2 persons to be paid during online booking. However, schedule of full payment will be set and should be settled prior to tour dates.
- Payment option: Cash via bank deposit or bank transfer or wired transfer or Credit Card (VISA/MASTER) during online booking with additional governmental tax. Booking service charges maybe impose by the bank or the third party partner shall be shouldered by the client/guest.
- This Book and Buy package is TRANSFERABLE but NON REFUNDABLE. Change of name within 7 days prior to tour date will be free of charge.
- This tour package is classified under promo rates and thus, any other discount cannot be availed of.
- This promo package is required via Online or direct booking transaction only.
- NO SHOW –Failure of the guests to show up on the date and time indicated on the “Booking Voucher” in reference with your booking order shall result to the automatic CANCELLATION of the total package tour booking as well as forfeiture of all payments made.
- In case of force majeure, alternative tours will be offered.
- Cancellation/Terms & Booking Conditions apply.
Please read and further understand these points before you proceed for booking.
- This Sales Promotion named “PALAWAN PROMO PACKAGES” is covered by the DTI-Palawan Permit No. 209, series of 2018, period covered from September 1, 2018 to November 30, 2018.
- Guest/Traveler is advised to provide us with local mobile number for further updates.
- Please be patient and considerate if in any case you experienced a little bit delay in picking and dropping time of your co-travelers and manifestation/Dispatching policy may be implemented by the concerned agencies.
- Wear light/casual clothing and sturdy but lightweight footwear. Bring sun block, insect repellant and hat/cap during tours.
- Please bring your own beach towel. Swimming attire is highly recommended. Using of snorkeling masks or goggles and use of aqua shoes (booties) is recommended for you to be safe and enjoy your swimming and snorkeling activities. Swimming gears for rent available at El Nido town shops. Kayak rental is an option that could give you more fun and incomparable experience.
- Please wear life vest properly upon boarding for your personal safety and protection. Please be reminded also to keep your personal belongings/ electronic gadgets and other valuables by using dry bag or any water proof bag for this is not included or non-coverage into passenger insurance. Therefore, the local boat operator will not be liable for any loss or damage either as a result of any untoward incident or sea mishap.
- Please advise us on any specific dietary requirements.
- Upgrading your tour package to EXCLUSIVE TOUR arrangement will incur a minimal additional charge based on the preferred services you wish to be included.
- Book additional tours and avail of up to 25% OFF on SELECTED day-tour packages.
- Airport check in time: at least 2 hours prior to flight schedule.
- Seaport/Pier check in time: at least one and half hours prior to departure.
- Early check out is advised on the last day of your tour to avoid additional charges. Luggage will be transferred to front desk for safekeeping purposes and to facilitate pick up after the tour. However, should guests opt to stay one more night in El Nido, subject to room availability, this will be charged to guests’ personal account. Return trip to Puerto Princesa will be re-scheduled the following day without charge.
How to get to El Nido:
BY PLANE – Daily flights: Manila to El Nido Lio Airport or Manila to Puerto Princesa International Airport
BY LAND – Daily trips: Puerto Princesa City to El Nido via shuttle van or bus
BY FERRY– Twice a week: 2Go Travel: Manila – PPS: Tuesday & Friday
Daily trip: Montenegro Fastcraft: Coron to El Nido, ETD: 12:00 PM