City Familiarization Tour + Underground River Tour – Discover through the information, fun, and adventure why the city is described as “Puerto Princesa City, Where Nature Begins, Never Ends.”
Learn from its historical places, savor its local products, and feel the wonders of its nature and biodiversity. Most of all pamper yourself with the renowned Palaweno hospitality.
Visit one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Discover awesome cave features, encounter interesting creatures, and wind your way through the Puerto Princesa Underground River. Reward yourself with the discovery of the dazzling variety of ecosystems that this nature’s wonder has nurtured through the years.
A climb up the Ugong Rock cave brings the visitor to its summit overlooking Barangay Tagabinet. Be amazed at the contrasting views of the karst mountains and paddy fields. Take an exhilarating plunge down through a zipline and be rewarded with a truly exciting adventure! Be prepared to temper excitement with relevance because the community-based Tagabinet Ugong Rock Service Cooperative, which operates the site, aims to heighten awareness of the value of protecting the environment while providing opportunities to improve the economic condition of the locals.
✓ City Familiarization Tour with light snacks ( Seat-In-Coach/Joiners)
✓ Underground River with buffet lunch + free Ugong Rock Caving Adventure (Seat-In-Coach/Joiners )
✓ Visitor’s Entry Permit
✓ Use of audio device (multi-lingual)
✓ Services of professional, licensed tour guide/community guide & on-site staff
✓ Round-trip on shared air-conditioned tourist van transfer to tour destinations
✓ Round trip boat transfer to tour destinations
✓ Entrance fees for the City Tour
✓ Terminal and wharfage fees
✘ One-time payment of the mandatory Eco Tourism Developmental Fee (PhP 150.00/pax) covers all tour destinations within Puerto Princesa City, valid for six (6) months, to be collected onsite by the City government personnel. Please disregard if payment has been made on previous tours. Just present your receipt as a proof of payment.
✘ Any kind of personal / incidental expenses not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS are on guest’s personal account
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please acknowledge the following:
- Minimum of two (2) persons per booking, traveling together.
- Net rate is in Philippine currency and based on seat-in coach or non- exclusive tour arrangement and applicable to all markets.
- Booking confirmation requires down payment of at least 50% based on the minimum required per booking (i.e P2, 250.00/person x 2 persons minimum requirement x 50% =P2, 250.00). Booking above (2) or more persons/group booking will require down payment of not less than 20% of the total package or equivalent of 2 persons to be paid during online booking. However, schedule of full payment will be settled 7 days prior to tour dates.
- Payment option: Cash via bank deposit or bank transfer or wired transfer or Credit Card (VISA/MASTER) during online booking with additional governmental tax. Booking service charges maybe impose by the bank or the third party partner shall be shouldered by the client/guest.
- This Book and Buy package is TRANSFERABLE but NON REFUNDABLE. Change of name is allowed at least 7 days prior to tour date and subject to service charge of PhP150/person for the re-booking services incurred.
- This tour package is classified under promo rates and thus, any other discount cannot be availed of.
- This promo package is required via Online or direct booking transaction only.
- NO SHOW –Failure of the guests to show up on the date and time indicated on the “Booking Voucher” in reference with your booking order shall result to the automatic CANCELLATION of the total package tour booking as well as forfeiture of all payments made.
- In case of force majeure, alternative tours will be offered.
- Cancellation/Terms & Booking Conditions apply.
Please read and further understand these points before you proceed for booking.
- This Sales Promotion named “PALAWAN PROMO PACKAGES” is covered by the DTI-Palawan Permit No. 209, series of 2018, period covered from September 1, 2018 to November 30, 2018.
- Please bring one valid Identification Card for guest name verification as required by the PPUR management.
- Guest/Traveler is advised to provide us with local mobile number for further updates.
- Wear light/casual clothing and sturdy but lightweight footwear. Bring sun block, insect repellant and hat/cap during tours.
- Please wear life vest properly upon boarding for your personal safety and protection. Please be reminded also to keep your personal belongings/ electronic gadgets and other valuables by using dry bag or any water proof bag for this is not included or non-coverage into passenger insurance. Therefore, the local boat operator will not be liable for any loss or damage either as a result of any untoward incident or sea mishap.
- Please advise us on any specific dietary requirements.
- Please be patient and considerate if in any case you experienced a little bit delay in picking and dropping time of your co-travelers and manifestation/dispatching policy may be implemented by the concerned agencies.
- Upgrading your tour package to EXCLUSIVE TOUR arrangement will incur a minimal additional charge based on the preferred services you wish to be included.
- Book additional tours and avail of up to 25% OFF or more discounts on SELECTED day-tour packages.
- Accommodation standard check in: 2:00 PM (1400H) /Check out: 12:00 NN (1200H). Early check in is subject to room availability.
- Let’s keep our environment clean; please strictly observe Puerto Princesa City-Anti-littering Ordinance 163-91 to avoid penalties. Help protect, preserve, and conserve PUERTO PRINCESA, where nature begins and never ends.