Experience one-day City Tour and Honda Bay Island Hopping adventure around Luli Island or Pambato Reef, Cowrie Island and Starfish Island. Discover Honda Bay’s white-sandy beaches, beautiful, clear waters, and great attractions. Enjoy and relax the seascape and savor a delicious picnic lunch by the beach.
A half day City tour visiting the Crocodile farm (Palawan Wildlife Rescue and Conservation Center) and see Philippine crocodiles. Treat yourself at Baker’s Hill known for its baked goodies and get a panoramic view of Puerto Princesa City at Mitra’s Ranch. See how hand-woven products are made in Binuatan Creations Traditional Weaving Center and listen to the fascinating historical events at Plaza Cuartel. Enjoy running tour presenting the Immaculate Conception Cathedral, Puerto Princesa Baywalk and shop around at Pasalubong Center.
✓ City Familiarization tour with light snacks ( Seat-In-Coach/Joiners)
✓ Honda Bay with picnic buffet lunch (Seat-In-Coach/Joiners)
✓ Services of professional licensed tour-guide & on-site’ staff
✓ Round-trip on shared air-conditioned tourist van transfer to tour destinations
✓ Round-trip Boat Transfer to Tour Destinations
✓ Cottage rental
✓ Entrance fees
✓ Terminal and Wharfage Fees
✘ One-time payment of the mandatory Eco Tourism Developmental Fee (PhP 150.00/pax) covers all tour destinations within Puerto Princesa City, valid for six (6) months, to be collected onsite by the City government personnel. Please disregard if payment has been made on previous tours. Just present your receipt as a proof of payment.
✘ Any kind of personal / incidental expenses not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS are on guest’s personal account.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please acknowledge the following:
- Minimum of two (2) persons per booking, traveling together.
- Net rate is in Philippine currency and based on seat-in coach or Non- Exclusive tour arrangement and applicable to all markets.
- Booking confirmation requires down payment of at least 50% based on the minimum required per booking (i.e P1,500.00/person x 2 persons minimum requirement x 50% =P1, 500.00). Booking above (2) or more persons/group booking will require down payment of not less than 20% of the total package or equivalent of 2 persons to be paid during online booking. However, schedule of full payment will be set and should be settled prior to tour dates.
- Payment option: Cash via bank deposit or bank transfer or wired transfer or Credit Card (VISA/MASTER) during online booking with additional governmental tax. Booking service charges maybe impose by the bank or the third party partner shall be shouldered by the client/guest.
- This Book and Buy package is TRANSFERABLE but NON REFUNDABLE. Change of name within 7 days prior to tour date will be free of charge.
- This tour package is classified under promo rates and thus, any other discount cannot be availed.
- This promo package is required via Online or direct booking transaction only.
- NO SHOW –Failure of the guests to show up on the date and time indicated on the “Booking Voucher” in reference with your booking order shall result to the automatic CANCELLATION of the total package tour booking as well as forfeiture of all payments made.
- In case of force majeure, alternative tours will be offered.
- Cancellation/Terms & Booking Conditions apply.
Please read and further understand these points before you proceed for booking.
- This Sales Promotion named “PALAWAN PROMO PACKAGES” is covered by the DTI-Palawan Permit No. 209, series of 2018, period covered from September 1, 2018 to November 30, 2018.
- Guest/Traveler is advised to provide us with local mobile number as alternative contact if just in case of inaccessibility of internet connect ion due to poor signal in some part of the area.
- Wear light/casual clothing and sturdy but lightweight footwear. Bring sun block, insect repellant and hat/cap during tours. Please also bring your own beach towel.
- Using of snorkeling masks or goggles and use of aqua shoes (booties) is recommended for you to safely enjoy your swimming and snorkeling activities on guest’s personal account.
- Please wear life vest properly upon boarding for your personal safety and protection. Please be reminded also to keep your personal belongings/ electronic gadgets and other valuables by using dry bag or any water proof bag for this is not included or non-coverage into passenger insurance. Therefore, the local boat operator will not be liable for any loss or damage either as a result of any untoward incident or sea mishap.
- Please advise us on any specific dietary requirements.
- Please be patient and considerate if in any case you experienced a little bit delay in picking and dropping time of your co-travelers and manifestation/dispatching policy may be implemented by the concerned agencies.
- Upgrading your tour package to EXCLUSIVE TOUR arrangement will incur a minimal additional charge based on the preferred services you wish to be included.
- Book additional tours and avail of up to 25% OFF or more discounts on SELECTED day-tour packages.
- Accommodation standard check in: 2:00 PM (1400H) /Check out: 12:00 NN (1200H). Early check in is subject to room availability. Early check out is advised for guests who have flights within the day of tour to avoid additional charges. Luggage will be transferred to front desk for safekeeping purposes and to facilitate pick up after the tour.
- Let’s keep our environment clean; please strictly observe Puerto Princesa City-Anti-littering Ordinance 163-91 to avoid penalties. Help protect, preserve, and conserve PUERTO PRINCESA, where nature begins and never ends.