This Coron Highlights Tour further includes the visit to the Kayangan Lake, Siete Pecados, Dicantuman Beach, Tinutuan Beach, Twin Lagoon, Barracuda Lake and Skeleton Wreck.
Coron Island is the best resort crystal clear water and sand and immerse yourself in Coron’s local culture and history, and discover the immaculate jewels of Calamian Group of Islands. Enjoy your vacation at the highest level.
8 – 9 Hours
8:00 – 9:00am
4:00 – 5:00pm
✓ Kayangan Lake
✓ Siete Pecados
✓ Dicantuman Beach
✓ Twin Lagoon
✓ Barracuda Lake
✓ Mt. Tapyas (Trek)
✓ Skeleton Wreck
INCLUSION | EXCLUSION
✓ Services of Local Tour-Guide
✓ Boat Transfer
✓ Permits & Entrance fees
✓ Drinks and Snacks
✓ Sliced of Fruits
Airfares, airport fees, P200.00 Environmental fees, & others not mentioned above.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Booking confirmation requires a down payment based on the terms of payment chosen by the guest/traveler. However, full payment shall be settled prior to tour dates.
- Booking reservation will be auto-released when the option date-to-pay has lapsed without prior notice.
- These tour package can be booked online at trioqueentourspalawan.com.ph or you may send inquiry and booking orders to the email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Please provide the needed information such as TOUR CODE, Full Name / Age / Nationality / Email Address / Contact Number/Flight details. (all local/international connecting flights)
- Payment option: via Credit Card / Paypal / bank transfer/deposit Please email us the proof of payment transactions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any bank charges incurred is on the guest’s personal account.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice unless the booking is finalized.
- Full cancellation charges for finalized booking apply.
- Please note that each tour package requires a minimum number of persons who are traveling together per booking.
- Rates are quoted in Philippines currency per person based on the number of adults in a group. These rates apply to the Seat-in-Coach/ Joiner tour arrangement.
- This tour package is TRANSFERABLE. Change of name requires at least 7 days prior to tour date and subject to a service charge of PhP500/person for the re-booking services incurred.
- This tour package is NON-REFUNDABLE. Similarly, no refund shall be extended to re-bookings.
- In cases of travel problems, such as cancelled flights that cause failure of the guests to avail of the tour, the tour can be rebooked within 21 days from the original date. Note however, that the preferred dates should fall within the same calendar year. In cases where this is not applicable, such as yearend bookings, the tour can be rebooked for the following year.
For both cases, the rebooking will be finalized once the guests have agreed that any increase in the prevailing rates during the new tour dates (entrance fees, transportation, and similar items) shall be charged to them accordingly.
- Guest/s extending stay beyond the original reservation indicated in the booking voucher shall be charged the prevailing published rates the extension of stay shall be subject to room availability.
- This tour package is in NET rates and thus, any other discount cannot be availed.
- In case of force majeure, alternative tours will be offered.
- Surcharge may apply to early check-in and check-out.
- Itinerary / timing may change without prior notice due to local conditions
- Above rates are NOT valid during holidays/super peak seasons.
- Cancellation/Terms & Booking Conditions shall apply https://www.trioqueentourspalawan.com.ph/terms-and-conditions/
- Children 2 years old & below are free of charge; shared bed with their parents
- Children 3-6 years old are charged 50% of the rate for adults.
- Children 7 years old & above are charged the full adult rates.
- Senior Citizen / PWD is entitled to only 5% discount since these tour packages are in Net and are already discounted or have no hidden charges.
- Guest/s prone to dizziness are advised to bring medication.
- Note that roads going to El Nido are curving/winding.
- Accommodation standard check-in time: 1400/ Check out: 1200.
- Strictly observe the following local boat operators’ policy that covers guests personal belongings:
LOCAL BOAT OPERATORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO YOUR ELECTRONIC GADGETS AND OTHER PERSONAL OR VALUABLE BELONGINGS CAUSED BY FORCE MAJEURE, OR EITHER AS A RESULT OF ANY WILLFUL OR NEGLIGENT ACT OF THE PASSENGER OR SEA MISHAP WHILE IN TRANSIT.
- Please expect some delays due to pick up/drop off time of your co-traveler and manifestation/dispatching policy being implemented in the area by the concerned agencies.
- Wear light/casual clothing and sturdy but lightweight footwear, and bring sun block, insect repellant, and Hat/Cap during tours.
- Please inform us of any food restrictions and health conditions.
- Please bring 1 valid identification card for verification of the guest’s name.
- Travel Insurance is available upon request.