Discover the following El Nido Island Hopping Tour C highlights comprising island and beach destinations such as:
Matinloc Beach– the longest slim island in El Nido is perfect for beach strolling, sunbathing, and other activities.
Secret Beach– a pocket of white sand island beach at the corner of a sinkhole surrounded by steep rock walls.
Culasa Beach– a 100-meter strip of fine white sand located in one of its coves. This location one of the best snorkeling spots in El Nido.
Helicopter Island– a beautiful white sand beach stretching to some 300 meters; ideal for picnic lunches during island-hopping tours. The name is derived from its limestone cliffs that resemble a helicopter when viewed from a distance.
Explore the natural beauty of Hidden Beach as an additional destination of Tour C.
ACTIVITIES: Relaxation, sightseeing, island hopping, swimming, and snorkeling.
✓ Picnic buffet lunch
✓ Slices of fruits
✓ Purified drinking water & Soda Drink
✓ Guided tour (friendly local tour-guide services)
✓ Round trip (RT) boat transfer to tour destinations
✓ Entrance fees
✓ Boat fees & life vest
✘ One-time payment of the mandatory Eco Tourism Developmental Fee (PhP 200.00/pax) that covers all tour destinations within El Nido to be collected onsite by the Municipal government personnel. Payment is valid for 7 days. Please disregard if payment has been made on previous tours. Just present your receipt as a proof of payment.
✘ Any kind of personal/incidental expenses not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS are on guest’s personal account.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please acknowledge the following:
- Rate is quoted per person, inclusive of government tax.
- Rate is in Philippine currency based on seat-in coach or non–exclusive tour arrangement and applicable to all markets.
- Payment option: Cash via bank deposit or bank transfer or wired transfer or Credit Card (VISA/MASTER) during online booking. Booking service charges maybe impose by the bank or the third party partner shall be shouldered by the client/guest.
- This Book and Buy package is TRANSFERABLE but NON REFUNDABLE. Change of name within 7 days prior to tour date will be free of charge.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice unless booking has been finalized.
- NO SHOW –Failure of the guests to show up on the date and time indicated on the “Booking Voucher” in reference with your booking order shall result to the automatic CANCELLATION of the total package tour booking as well as forfeiture of all payments made.
- In case of force majeure, alternative tours will be offered.
- Cancellation/Terms & Booking Conditions apply.
Please read and take note of these points before and after the tour.
- Guest/Traveler is advised to provide us with local mobile number for further updates.
- Please bring your own beach towel. Swimming attire is highly recommended. Using of snorkeling masks or goggles and use of aqua shoes (booties) is recommended for you to be safe and enjoy your swimming and snorkeling activities. Swimming gears for rent available at El Nido town shops. Kayak rental is an option that could give you more fun and incomparable experience.
- Bring sun block, insect repellant, sun glasses and hat/cap during tours.
- Please wear life vest properly upon boarding for your personal safety and protection. Please be reminded also to keep your personal belongings/ electronic gadgets and other valuables by using dry bag or any water proof bag for this is not included or non-coverage into passenger insurance. Therefore, the local boat operator will not be liable for any loss or damage either as a result of any untoward incident or sea mishap.
- To book wisely, you may choose the best travel deal offers from our “Duo Tours Combo“ based on your preference:Set A – Tours A & B
Set B – Tours A & C
Set C – Tours A & D
Set D – Tours B & D
Set E – Tours C & D
- We offer custom-designed, detailed, tailor-made proposals based on the guest’s requirements.
- Guest may opt to avail of exclusive round-trip van transfer from city proper to El Nido costing PhP12, 000 or may decide to book on shared shuttle van costing PhP700 per person (one way).
- Book additional tours and avail of up to 25% OFF on SELECTED day-tour packages.
HOW TO GET TO EL NIDO:
BY PLANE – Daily flights: Manila to El Nido Lio Airport or Manila to Puerto Princesa International Airport
BY LAND – Daily trips: Puerto Princesa City to El Nido via shuttle van or bus
BY FERRY– Twice a week: 2Go Travel: Manila – PPS: Tuesday & Friday
Daily trip: Montenegro Fastcraft: Coron to El Nido, ETD: 12:00 PM