El Nido Zipline is a perfect activity for family and friends. This 800-meter long zip is a different way of enjoying the majestic view of islands and the clear crystal blue-green waters of El Nido.
Truly exciting! A tricycle will take you to a certain point. From there, exercise your muscles to reach the top. From there, fly above the paradise. Make your dreams happen at Las Cabañas El Nido Zipline.
✓ Services of a local guide
✓ Use of safety gears (helmet & gloves)
✓ Entrance fee
✘ One-time payment of the mandatory Eco Tourism Developmental Fee (PhP 200.00/pax) that covers all tour destinations within El Nido to be collected onsite by the Municipal government personnel. Payment is valid for 7 days. Please disregard if payment has been made on previous tours. Just present your receipt as a proof of payment.
✘ Any kind of personal/incidental expenses not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS are on guest’s personal account.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please acknowledge the following:
- Quoted rate requires minimum of two (2) persons per booking, inclusive of government tax.
- Rate is in Philippine currency based on assisted guided tour arrangement and applicable to all markets.
- Payment option: Cash via bank deposit or bank transfer or wired transfer or Credit Card (VISA/MASTER) during online booking. Booking service charges maybe impose by the bank or the third party partner shall be shouldered by the client/guest.
- This Book and Buy package is TRANSFERABLE but NON REFUNDABLE. Change of name within 7 days prior to tour date will be free of charge.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice unless booking has been finalized.
- NO SHOW –Failure of the guests to show up on the date and time indicated on the “Booking Voucher” in reference with your booking order shall result to the automatic CANCELLATION of the total package tour booking as well as forfeiture of all payments made.
- In case of force majeure, alternative tours will be offered.
- Cancellation/Terms & Booking Conditions apply.
Please read and take note of these points before and after the tour.
- Guest/Traveler is advised to provide us with local mobile number for further updates.
- Bring sun block, insect repellant, sun glasses, and hat/cap, during tours.
- The local guide/Front liner will be giving you important information regarding Do’s and Dont’s and safety measures during the tour.
- To book wisely, you may choose the best travel deal offers from our “Duo Tours Combo“ based on your preference:Set A – Tours A & B
Set B – Tours A & C
Set C – Tours A & D
Set D – Tours B & D
Set E – Tours C & D
- We offer custom-designed, detailed, tailor-made proposals based on the guest’s requirements.
- Guest may opt to avail of exclusive round-trip van transfer from city proper to El Nido costing PhP12, 000 or may decide to book on shared shuttle van costing PhP700 per person (one way).
- Book additional tours and avail of up to 25% OFF on SELECTED day-tour packages.
HOW TO GET TO EL NIDO:
BY PLANE – Daily flights: Manila to El Nido Lio Airport or Manila to Puerto Princesa International Airport
BY LAND – Daily trips: Puerto Princesa City to El Nido via shuttle van or bus
BY FERRY– Twice a week: 2Go Travel: Manila – PPS: Tuesday & Friday
Daily trip: Montenegro Fastcraft: Coron to El Nido, ETD: 12:00 PM