Firefly Watching with Buffet Dinner – A Gold PATA Awardee for ecotourism, operated by the Iwahig Community Ecotourism Association. A night-time cruising along the river, visitors will be enthralled by a fascinating sight of myriad colonies of fireflies illuminating the riverbanks.
Operated by the Iwahig Community Ecotourism Association and a Gold PATA awardee for ecotourism, no doubt this site is a must visit. You can go night-time cruise along the river and expect a fascinating and whimsical feel by Firefly Watching.
- Witness how thousands of magnificent lightning bugs illuminate at night time the numerous mangrove trees surrounding Iwahig River. Operated by the Iwahig Community Tourism Association and a Gold PATA Awardee for ecotourism, this tour will certainly teach you a couple or two about the mangrove ecosystem and the wonders of nature’s wildlife as you meander through the river.
- Cruise along glowing trees…lit up by fireflies!
- Stargaze guided by the boatman
- Watch glowing planktons (bioluminescent phytoplankton) on the river
✓ Air-conditioned van transfer
✓ Community Tour Guide
✓ Boat Fee (includes life vest and safety helmet)
✓ Entrance Fee
✓ Buffet dinner
- Bring an insect repellent lotion/spray
- Tours are scheduled on tour sharing
- Private/exclusive tours are subject to additional charges
- This travel package is non-refundable but can be transferred.
- 15 days prior to tour date is required for booking transfers with PHP150.00 rebooking fee.
- Upon confirmation of booking, a down payment set by the agency is required.
- Payment through credit card is accepted plus 5% cash payment as service charge.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice unless the booking is finalized.