Palawan 3D2N Adventure Promo Packagee a tour of the city plus island hopping in one of the most talked-about groups of islands – the Honda Bay! Get the most of the happiness this experience offers. Package includes 2 nights standard accommodation.
A half-day City tour is packed with visits to the Crocodile Farm (Palawan Wildlife Rescue and Conservation Center), Baker’s Hill famed for its baked goodies, Mitra’s Ranch where you can have a panoramic view of Puerto Princesa City, Binuatan Creations Traditional Weaving Center for a firsthand look at hand weaving, Plaza Cuartel where you can witness to the unique retelling of the city’s fascinating history, running tour from Immaculate Conception Cathedral to Puerto Princesa Bay Walk and to Pasalubong Center where you can find items you can take home.
Experience a one-day island hopping adventure around Luli Island, Cowrie Island, and Starfish Island. Added bonus is Honda Bay’s white-sand beaches, beautiful, clear waters, and great attractions. Enjoy and relax the seascape and savor a delicious picnic lunch by the beach.
✓ 2 nights standard room accommodation (Mariafe Inn / Angelic’ Pension / Charing Pension) or similar
✓ Daily breakfast
✓ Air-conditioned room
✓ Private bathroom with bath towel & toiletries
✓ Hot & cold shower
✓ Round trip (RT) van transfer from airport to accommodation & vice versa
✓ City Familiarization Tour with light snacks (Seat-In-Coach/Joiners)
✓ Honda Bay Island Hopping with picnic buffet lunch (Seat-In-Coach/Joiners)
✓ Services of licensed tour-guide & on-site staff
✓ Round-trip on shared air-conditioned tourist van transfer to tour destinations
✓ Round-trip boat transfer to tour destinations
✓ Entrance fees for City Tour & Honda Bay
✓ Terminal and wharfage fees
✓ Cottage rental
✓ Welcome Lei
✘ One-time payment of the mandatory Eco Tourism Developmental Fee (PhP 150.00/pax) covers all tour destinations within Puerto Princesa City, valid for six (6) months, to be collected onsite by the City government personnel. Please disregard if payment has been made on previous tours. Just present your receipt as a proof of payment.
✘ Any kind of personal / incidental expenses not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS are on guest’s personal account
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please acknowledge the following:
- Minimum of two (2) persons per booking, traveling together.
- Net rate is in Philippine currency and based on seat-in coach or non- exclusive tour arrangement and applicable to all markets.
- Booking confirmation requires down payment of at least 50% based on the minimum required per booking (i.e P2, 600.00/person x 2 persons minimum requirement x 50% =P2, 600.00). Booking above (2) or more persons/group booking will require down payment of not less than 20% of the total package or equivalent of 2 persons to be paid during online booking. However, schedule of full payment will be set and should be settled prior to tour dates.
- Payment option: Cash via bank deposit or bank transfer or wired transfer or Credit Card (VISA/MASTER) during online booking with additional governmental tax. Booking service charges maybe impose by the bank or the third party partner shall be shouldered by the client/guest.
- This Book and Buy package is TRANSFERABLE but NON REFUNDABLE. Change of name within 7 days prior to tour date will be free of charge.
- This tour package is classified under promo rates and thus, any other discount cannot be availed of.
- This promo package is required via Online or direct booking transaction only.
- NO SHOW –Failure of the guests to show up on the date and time indicated on the “Booking Voucher” in reference with your booking order shall result to the automatic CANCELLATION of the total package tour booking as well as forfeiture of all payments made.
- In case of force majeure, alternative tours will be offered.
- Cancellation/Terms & Booking Conditions apply.
Please read and further understand these points before you proceed for booking.
- This Sales Promotion named “PALAWAN PROMO PACKAGES” is covered by the DTI-Palawan Permit No. 209, series of 2018, period covered from September 1, 2018 to November 30, 2018.
- Please bring one valid Identification Card for guest name verification as required during tours.
- Guest/Traveler is advised to provide us with local mobile number for further updates.
- Wear light/casual clothing and sturdy but lightweight footwear. Bring sun block, insect repellant and hat/cap during tours. Please also bring your own beach towel.
- Using of snorkeling masks or goggles and use of aqua shoes (booties) is recommended for you to safely enjoy your swimming and snorkeling activities on guest’s personal account.
- Please wear life vest properly upon boarding for your personal safety and protection. Please be reminded also to keep your personal belongings/ electronic gadgets and other valuables by using dry bag or any water proof bag for this is not included or non-coverage into passenger insurance. Therefore, the local boat operator will not be liable for any loss or damage either as a result of any untoward incident or sea mishap.
- Please advise us on any specific dietary requirements.
- Please be patient and considerate if in any case you experienced a little bit delay in picking and dropping time of your co-travelers and manifestation/dispatching policy may be implemented by the concerned agencies.
- Upgrading your tour package to EXCLUSIVE TOUR arrangement will incur a minimal additional charge based on the preferred services you wish to be included.
- Book additional tours and avail of up to 25% OFF or more discounts on SELECTED day-tour packages.
- Accommodation standard check in: 2:00 PM (1400H) /Check out: 12:00 NN (1200H). Early check in is subject to room availability.
- Let’s keep our environment clean; please strictly observe Puerto Princesa City-Anti-littering Ordinance 163-91 to avoid penalties. Help protect, preserve, and conserve PUERTO PRINCESA, where nature begins and never ends.