San Carlos River Cruise that is too far from being ordinary – art, culture and nature – rolled into one great excursion. Just 18-km away from the bustling city, San Carlos River Cruise is yet another part of the Community-Based Sustainable Tourism (CBST) program of the city government of Puerto Princesa. Create new bonds and be part of their moving experience in protecting their 379 hectares of mangrove forests that is now the main attraction of the cruise.
Engage in a native cultural experience as young children performing local folk dances welcome you with a serenading string band playing Cuyunon music. You can also enjoy the local delicacies as you feel the cool breeze on a floating restaurant.
- River cruise onboard a floating restaurant
- Be entertained by a performance of a string band playing island music
- Buffet on a sumptuous lunch prepared by the locals San Carlos River is the home of verdant mangrove forests. Admire a hundred hectares lush green mangrove & live with the local for a couple of hours.Experience the fresh air while having your visual tour turned to be an educational trip, a rice wrapped in banana leaves and crabs caught in the river lunch prepared by village wives and served on board a floating restaurant, and be entertained by the local folk dances on the sound of a string band. This makes the San Carlos River Cruise an extraordinary tour.
✓ Community Tour Guide
✓ Buffet Lunch
✓ Roundtrip Van Transfer
✓ Life vest/jacket
- Tours are scheduled on tour sharing (minimum of 10 persons)
- Private/exclusive tours are subject to additional charges
- This travel package is non-refundable but can be transferred.
- 15 days prior to tour date is required for booking transfers with PHP 150.00 rebooking fee.
- Upon confirmation of booking, a down payment set by the agency is required.
- Payment through credit card is accepted plus 5% cash payment as service charge.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice unless the booking is finalized.