Ugong Rock Caving + Zipline (Sitting Position) adventures await you high above the ground in this spectacular spelunking experience. Start by caving through the Ugong Rock, a limestone karst formation that rises amidst the rice paddies, making your way to its other side. Head up to the summit in the care of expert guides and then revel in the magnificent view of the villages and rice fields below. Finish your Ugong Rock adventure by zip-lining your way down the fields. Community based sustainable tourism in Palawan.
- 45-minute caving to the summit of Ugong Rock
- Splendid view of karst mountain and paddy fields from the summit
- Exhilarating plunge through a zip line this package is for the total adventurer at heart! Get the thrills of climbing up the summit of Ugong Rock, go caving, viewing, and Zip-lining through the superb views of the karst mountain and paddy fields surrounding Barangay Tagabinet. You’ll need extra deep breaths as you descend down the zip line from the top. Getting excited already?Break a sweat as you push yourself to the top of Ugong Rock. Soak up some caving tips from the members of Tagabinet Ugong Rock Multi-Purpose Cooperative. You need not worry if this is your first time as the trained guides are ready to assist you every step of the way. Good physical condition and the patience to listen carefully to your guide are an advantage.Let’s patronize and help them to preserve and protect the environment toward attaining eco-tourism sustainable development.
✓ Services of a Community Tour Guide / Cave guide
✓ Entrance Fee
✓ Safety gears
Daily Tour Schedule: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM (0800H to 1600H)
Since Ugong Rock Adventures is approximately 13 kilometers away from the Puerto Princesa Underground River (PPUR), this activity could be an added bonus to your trip.
A few minutes’ drive from the Underground River will take you to the scenic mountains and valleys of Barangay Tagabinet. Experience the cultural heritage of the area while visiting the Ugong Rock.
✘ A one-time payment of the mandatory Eco Tourism Developmental Fee (PHP 150.00/pax) covers all tour destinations within Puerto Princesa City, valid for six (6) months, to be collected onsite by the City government personnel. Please disregard if payment has been made on previous tours. Just present your receipt as a proof of payment.
✘ Any kind of personal/incidental expenses not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS are on guest’s personal account
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please acknowledge the following:
- The rate is quoted per person, inclusive of government tax.
- The rate is in Philippine currency based on the seat-in coach or non–exclusive tour arrangement and applicable to all markets.
- Payment option: Cash via bank deposit or bank transfer or wired transfer or Credit Card (VISA/MASTER) during online booking. Booking service charges may be imposed by the bank or the third party partner shall be shouldered by the client/guest.
- This Book and Buy package is TRANSFERABLE but NON REFUNDABLE. Change of name within 7 days prior to tour date will be free of charge.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice unless the booking has been finalized.
- NO SHOW –Failure of the guests to show up on the date and time indicated on the “Booking Voucher” in reference with your booking order shall result to the automatic CANCELLATION of the total package tour booking as well as forfeiture of all payments made.
- In case of force majeure, alternative tours will be offered.
- Cancellation/Terms & Booking Conditions apply.
Please read and further understand these points before you proceed for booking.
- Guest/traveler is advised to provide us with a local mobile number for further updates.
- Wear light/casual clothing and sturdy but lightweight footwear; bring sunblock, insect repellant, and hat/cap during tours.
- The Cave guide / Community guide will be giving you important information regarding Do’s and Dont’s and safety measures during the tour.
- Book additional tours and avail of up to 25% OFF or more discounts on SELECTED day-tour packages.
- We offer custom designed, detailed, tailor-made proposals based on the guest’s requirements.
- Guest may opt to avail exclusive round-trip van transfer from city proper to Sabang costing PhP3, 500 or may decide to book on shared shuttle van costing PhP350 per person (one way).
- Let’s keep our environment clean; please strictly observe Puerto Princesa City Anti-littering Ordinance 163-91 to avoid penalties. Help protect, preserve, and conserve PUERTO PRINCESA, where nature begins and never ends.