Visit one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Discover awesome cave features, encounter peculiar creatures, and wind your way through the Puerto Princesa Underground River. Find out the many reasons why this nature’s wonder has become one of the best biodiversity sites and marvel in discovering the dazzling variety of ecosystems the Park has in store for you.
- See the beauty of nature carved by millions of years
- Reward yourself with a close encounter with nature and wildlife
- Witness hundreds of bats, giant monitor lizards, monkeys, python, sea snakes, and other wildlife in their natural habitat.
- See amazing rock formations inside the cave. A must-see, admirable, and perfect natural creation, Puerto Princesa’s PRIDE is a UNESCO World Heritage site, the Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park (popularly known as the UNDERGROUND RIVER). Recently proclaimed as one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature and believed to be the longest navigable subterranean river in the world, the river is replete with captivating rock formations that resemble amazing images that are simply beyond the work of the human hand. Underground River is a Day Tour Adventure. From the city proper, the trip will take approximately one and a half hours by tourist van transfer to Sabang Wharf. Boat transfer to the entrance of the Underground River takes 15-20 minutes. Paddle boat transfer will take you to the portal of the cave where unique features await. The local tour guide/boatman will serve as your escort inside the cave where the wonders of nature are waiting to capture your imagination.
✓ Buffet Lunch (Sabang Beach local Restaurant)
✓ A round-trip on shared air-conditioned tourist van transfer
✓ Professional, licensed tour guide/local community guide & on-site office staff services
✓ Permit/Entrance Fees
✓ Round trip boat transfer
✓ Safety gears (helmet and life vest)
✓ Audio device fee (multi-lingual)
✓ Travel Insurance
✘ A one-time payment of the mandatory Eco Tourism Developmental Fee (Php 150.00/pax) covers all tour destinations within Puerto Princesa City, valid for six (6) months, to be collected on site by the City government personnel
✘ Toll Fees – Pick up and drop off from Gail Garden Cottage, Daluyon Beach Resort, Hill Myna Cottage, Sabang X Zipline, and Sabang Mangrove Paddle Boat Tour area will go through private roads. A toll fee amounting to P100.00 shall be collected as the guests’ personal expense.
✘ Any kind of personal/incidental expenses not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS are on guest’s personal account
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please acknowledge the following:
- The rate is quoted per person, inclusive of government tax
- The rate is in Philippine currency based on non-exclusive tour arrangement/joiners and applicable to all markets.
- Payment option: Cash or Credit Card (VISA/MASTER).
- This tour package is TRANSFERABLE but NON-REFUNDABLE. Change of name requires at least 7 days prior to tour date and subject to service charge of PhP150/person for the re-booking services incurred.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice unless the booking is finalized.
- In case of force majeure, alternative tours will be offered.
- Cancellation/Terms & Booking Conditions apply.
Please read and further understand these points before you proceed for booking.
- Travel Advisory – To conserve the Puerto Princesa Underground River (PPUR) in its natural state, a Tourism Carrying Capacity of one thousand two hundred (1,200) visitors a day has been set by the Protected Area Management Board (PAMB) and PPSRNP by adapting the “Limit of Acceptance Change (LAC) Theory and (LAC4) models. Research was conducted by PCAARD and monitored by the Forestry Environment Research Division.
- Daily PPUR tours are scheduled on First-Come, First Serve basis. The “No Permit, No Entry” policy is strictly enforced.
- Block out Dates – Three (3) days Annual Cave Festival on July 1, 2, and 3.
- Feeding of wild animals (e.g. monitor lizards, monkeys) is strictly prohibited.
- Private/exclusive tours are subject to additional charges.
- We offer custom designed, detailed, a tailor-made proposal based on the guest’s requirements.
- Guest/Traveler is advised to provide us with a local mobile number for further updates.
- Wear light/casual clothing and sturdy but lightweight footwear; bring sun block, insect repellant, and hat/cap during tours.
- Book additional tours and avail of up to 25% OFF or more discounts on SELECTED day-tour packages.
- Let’s keep our environment clean; please strictly observe Puerto Princesa City Anti-littering Ordinance 163-91 to avoid penalties. Help protect, preserve, and conserve PUERTO PRINCESA, where nature begins and never ends.