Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Landline: (048) 434-2022 | Globe: +63917-562-8887 | Smart: +63949-996-7491
Currency Converter: PHP/USD
Want to leave all your worries behind? Port Barton, a charming place in San Vicente where life is unhurried and peaceful, is the perfect getaway! Port Barton not only offers fun and adventure but also rest and contemplation. A vacation in Port Barton is the ultimate gift you can give yourself. The sights and sounds of Port Barton are the perfect remedy to a tired body. These are also the ideal background for bonding with friends and family.
Tour A: TWIN REEF, WIDE REEF, TURTLE WATCHING, EXOTIC ISLAND, INALADELAN ISLAND, SAND BAR
Start time/place: 0830 H | Accommodation in downtown Port Barton, San Vicente Palawan
End time/place: 1700 H | Return to original departure point
✓ Lightweight clothes
✓ Flip-flops or water shoes (to protect your feet from sharp rocks and shells)
✓ Sunglasses, sun hat
✓ Insect repellant
✓ Sun block lotion
✓ Passport or ID card to be presented during registration prior to boat embarking
✓ Dry bag
✓ Beach towel
✓ Extra clothes
This tour is Join-in-a-Group tour arrangement and available all year round.
Pick up & Drop off to & from accommodation is free of charge (FOC) within downtown of Port Barton only.
Discount by age bracket:
- Children aged 2 years & below are free of charge. Infants must sit on laps during transfer.
- Children aged 3-6 years are charged 50% of the adult rate.
- Children aged 7 years & above are charged adult rate.
Children must be accompanied by adults.
For private tour arrangements, the pick-up time is flexible and can be adjusted according to your convenient time.
Private tour upgrade guide, book in any set of Tour A / B / C / D (Prices are based on adult rates).
No. of Person
Total Price for Tour
Total Price for Tour + Transfer
1 – 2 person/s
3 – 4 persons
5 – 6 persons
7 – 8 persons
9 – 10 persons
7. We can prepare a detailed, custom-designed, proposal based on the guest’s requirements.
8. The durations of transfers are approximate. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions. The actual pick up time shall be communicated/reconfirmed to you through your hotel or contact details before the scheduled tour.
9. If you are coming from Puerto Princesa City, Underground River, or El Nido a safe and comfortable shared service arrangement is offered by our partner cooperative (bloomfieldtransportcoop.com). Here’s a guide.
Puerto Princesa City
PHP500 | passenger
PHP700 | passenger
PHP700 | passenger
10. Best time to go. The best time to visit the Port Barton is the dry season from October to May. However, it is possible to visit the Port Barton all year round.
11. Prices may change without prior notice until finalized.
12. Be responsible travelers, let's protect, conserve and preserve our environment.
You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
Bank transfer payment will be on hold within 24 hours from the time of booking. You will receive a confirmation via email once payment required is completed and verified. Failure to complete the bank transfer on the given date will automatically open the booking to others.
Booking reservation will be auto-released when the option date-to-pay has lapsed without prior notice.
Full payment settlement should be done at least 5 working days upon arrival.
Failure of the guests to show up on the date and time of booking shall result to the automatic CANCELLATION as well as forfeiture of all payments made.
Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made 24 hours in advance prior to the activity. However, this voucher is transferrable. You may choose to transfer the date of the tour or transfer the booking to another person but the date of tour should only be within 1 month from cancellation. Once the transfer has been completed, the trip should be undertaken. No second cancellation or transfer will be accepted.
Any unutilized services of the tour package is non-refundable.
In case of force majeure, alternative tours and services shall be offered (if applicable) within the unused budget; other requested services will be subject to additional charges and approval.
In case of acts of God, fortuitous events, or any condition beyond our control, Trio Queen Travel & tours or our carriers shall not be held responsible for failure to deliver services, nor be obligated to provide additional services. Delays and/or cancellations of flights and/or boat transfer resulting from or related to weather disturbances or as mandated by the government authorities are beyond the control of Trio Queen Travel & Tours.
0830 H – Pick-up in accommodation | Proceed to Port Barton Beach
0900 H – ETD Boat transfer to island in any order destinations
1. Twin Reef
2. Wide Reef
3. Exotic Island
4. Inaladelan Island | German Island
5. Sand Bar
Stay in one of the island will be longer by at least 2 hours because of lunch.
Enjoy delicious picnic lunch and relaxing.
Guests can snorkel, see fishes, corals and turtle watching on this spot.
Boat transfer to the last island destination
1600 H – ETD | Return boat ride to Port Barton docking area
1700 H – Drop Off to accommodation in downtown Port Barton | End of tour